Reading Resources

What Should I Read Next?

Have you read a really good book and want to find more books that are like it?  Now you can look for books that are similar to the books you like at What Should I Read Next? The site will recommend titles that may interest you.  Click on the link below to check it out!

Epic Reads Blog

Epic Reads is a fun blog that focuses on the latest teen literature.   There are many ways to search for new books on the site.  You can browse the “Best of” lists, read reviews, watch book trailers and much more.  If you like to be the first person to have a new title, check out the “New Releases” section which lets you know which new books have just hit the shelves!  In addition, there are author Q&As, an Epic Reads Book Club, polls, quizzes and contests that you can participate in as well.  To visit the site, click on the Epic Reads icon above.

Book Requests

If you want to read a book that our library does not have, make sure you stop by the front counter and let us know.  We are happy to order your book requests.  You can also post a request as a “comment” below.  I’m looking forward to getting your recommendations. 🙂