Click on the link below to access the Rosen Digital Core Concepts databases for science.
Thank you to all of the students who entered the Read Across America bookmark contest. We had so many wonderful entries. Congratulations to our bookmark contest winners!
First Place: Alicia Filomeno
Second Place: Ryan Mendoza
Third Place: Sarah Kubu
Winning bookmarks are being printed and will be available in the library soon. Make sure to stop by and pick one up!
From left to right: First Place, Alicia Filomeno. Second Place, Ryan Mendoza. Third Place, Sarah Kubu.
Do you love to draw? Do you love your library? You should enter the “Read Across America” bookmark contest!
- Contest entry forms will be available beginning Tuesday, February, 20 in the library.
- 1st Place: $50 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.
- 2nd Place: $30 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.
- 3rd Place: $20 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.
- All three winning bookmarks will be printed and distributed in the library.
- Create a bookmark that celebrates reading and encourages students to use their library. Be creative!
- One entry per student.
- Your bookmark must be turned in by the deadline to be considered. All bookmarks must be turned into the library by Friday March 2 at the end of the school day.
- Bookmark drawing must be in black ink.
- Winning bookmarks will be printed in black and white. Please do not add color to your design.
- Your bookmark size must be 2.5”x 8”. You should use the blank bookmark provided on the contest entry form (available in the library).
Click on the links below to view the contest rules and the entry form. Printed copies of the rules and entry form are also available in the library.
Bookmark Contest Rules 2018
Bookmark Contest Entry Form 2018
Stop by the library and check out the new bulletin boards featuring work from Ms. Arroyo’s art classes. Thank you to Ms. Arroyo and her students for providing the beautiful artwork for us to enjoy.